FBI CITIZENS ACADEMY
What is FBI Citizens Academy?
The FBI Citizens Academy program gives business, religious, civic, and community leaders an inside look at the FBI. During the academy, students gain insight into the structure and operation of the FBI; obtain an overview of the legal basis for the FBI’s jurisdiction, learn the services the FBI provides, and even participate in firearms demonstrations and other practical problem solving activities involving the collection and preservation of physical evidence.
Requirements for Selection
– Must be business, civic, religious, or community leaders
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Must have no prior felony convictions
– Must live or work within the jurisdiction of the local FBI Field Office
– Must pass a limited background assessment
For additional information about the next FBI Citizens Academy, visit the FBI Los Angeles Community Outreach Citizens Academy program or send an email with your interest to FBILACitizensAcademy@fbi.gov